Re: Request to Add Barcelona and Madrid PostgreSQL Meetup Groups to Official Postgres PUGs Page

From: Andrea Cucciniello <andrea(dot)cucciniello(at)data-bene(dot)io>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Dave Pitts <dave(dot)pitts(at)adyen(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Request to Add Barcelona and Madrid PostgreSQL Meetup Groups to Official Postgres PUGs Page
Date: 2024-06-19 07:52:01
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hello!

I wanted to follow up on this and check if the Madrid and Barcelona PUGs
can be added to the PostgreSQL community user groups page:
https://www.postgresql.org/community/user-groups/

We held the first event inMadrid on May 30th
<cid:part1(dot)oXY5i7Ra(dot)m2t4WI0N(at)data-bene(dot)io>  and we are having the first
event in Barcelona on September 19th
<cid:part2(dot)MKaS8fb8(dot)DLB3C9gF(at)data-bene(dot)io>. Being listed on the page
will be helpful to spreading the word.

Thank you,

Andrea