Re: Request to Add Barcelona and Madrid PostgreSQL Meetup Groups to Official Postgres PUGs Page

From: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
To: Andrea Cucciniello <andrea(dot)cucciniello(at)data-bene(dot)io>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org, Dave Pitts <dave(dot)pitts(at)adyen(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Request to Add Barcelona and Madrid PostgreSQL Meetup Groups to Official Postgres PUGs Page
Date: 2024-06-19 08:03:31
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

> On 19 Jun 2024, at 09:52, Andrea Cucciniello <andrea(dot)cucciniello(at)data-bene(dot)io> wrote:

> I wanted to follow up on this and check if the Madrid and Barcelona PUGs can be added to the PostgreSQL community user groups page: https://www.postgresql.org/community/user-groups/

I missed your previous email, so sorry for reacting after the meetup happened.
Did you send this request to usergroups(at)postgresql(dot)org as noted on the user
groups page?

For questions regarding adding items to the website, pgsql-www is generally a
better fit to ensure doesn't miss the message.

--
Daniel Gustafsson