Re: Posible off topic ? pgmodeler

From: Susan Hurst <susan(dot)hurst(at)brookhurstdata(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Posible off topic ? pgmodeler
Date: 2019-09-02 20:43:25
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Stan!

Don't know if you're interested in pgmodeler specifically or database
modelers in general. At work, we use postgresql a lot and have found
that DBeaver, which is open source, does a decent job of creating ERD
diagrams. Personally, I don't like using DBeaver's interface for
executing SQL statements but some of its other features are nice.

Sue

---
Susan E Hurst
Principal Consultant
Brookhurst Data LLC
Email: susan(dot)hurst(at)brookhurstdata(dot)com
Mobile: 314-486-3261