Re: Wiki editor request

From: Pavel Luzanov <p(dot)luzanov(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Wiki editor request
Date: 2016-08-05 15:20:49
Lists: pgsql-www

Can someone explain a couple of questions:
1. What is a right way to get access for editing wiki page:
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Russian ?
My account: 'p(dot)luzanov(at)postgrespro(dot)ru'
2. What is a right way to include link to Russian documentation
<https://postgrespro.ru/docs> on page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/ ?

We finished translation of original PostgreSQL documentation and want to
add information about it.

-----
Pavel Luzanov
The Russian Postgres Company