Re: Wiki editor request

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Pavel Luzanov <p(dot)luzanov(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Wiki editor request
Date: 2016-08-05 16:49:05
Lists: pgsql-www

Pavel Luzanov wrote:
> Can someone explain a couple of questions:
> 1. What is a right way to get access for editing wiki page:
> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Russian ?
> My account: 'p(dot)luzanov(at)postgrespro(dot)ru'

Requesting on this list is correct. I have given you provs. For
reference: your community username is Pluzanov.

> 2. What is a right way to include link to Russian documentation
> <https://postgrespro.ru/docs> on page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/ ?
>
> We finished translation of original PostgreSQL documentation and want to add
> information about it.

I suggest you open a new thread specifically indicating a change to the
website. Website committers are not the same people as wiki admins.
Many guys may be in vacation at present so you may have to wait a bit.
But see https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgweb.git;a=summary