Re: How to use 32 bit ODBC driver

From: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
To: Aditya Bhardwaj <Aditya(dot)Bhardwaj(at)datatheta(dot)com>, "pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: How to use 32 bit ODBC driver
Date: 2022-06-21 14:51:53
Lists: pgsql-general

On 6/20/22 22:51, Aditya Bhardwaj wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For Postgres, I'd like to utilize a 32-bit ODBC driver. I attempted to
> download it, but it does not appear in the 32-bit ODBC Data Source.
> Please assist me in locating or downloading the PostgresSql 32Bit OBDC
> driver.

You will need to provide more information:

1) What did you download from here?:

https://www.postgresql.org/ftp/odbc/versions/

2) What version?

3) Did you read this?:

https://odbc.postgresql.org/faq.html

6.8) Installing psqlODBC on 64bit Windows

It has section on how to access 32 bit version for set up.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com