From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Damien Clochard <damien(at)dalibo(dot)info>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-www-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2017-10-31 21:54:11
Lists: pgsql-www

On 10/30/2017 04:13 PM, Justin Clift wrote:
> On 2017-10-30 22:27, Damien Clochard wrote:
> <snip>
>> To improve communications between the GUI developers, we'd like to
>> have a special mailing list where we could organize further meetings
>> and share experience and thoughts about design, common APIs, charting
>> libraries, etc.
>
> This sounds like a really, really good idea. :)

I agree that getting the developers together to collaborate is a great
idea but I wonder if we need a separate mailing list for it? Not going
to argue, just my 02 cents.

Either way, it is great to see this moving forward,

JD

Advocate: @amplifypostgres || Learn: https://pgconf.us
***** Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own. *****