Mailing List Etiquette FAQ

From: Joe Conway <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>
Date: 2022-11-21 15:42:37
Lists: pgsql-www

(undoubtedly this has come up before, but top of
mind for me today)

On the oft cited wiki page here:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists

we link to the "Mailing List Etiquette FAQ" here:

https://web.archive.org/web/20170426175120/http://www.gweep.ca/~edmonds/usenet/ml-etiquette.html

While using web.archive.org certainly works (although it did time out on
my first attempt), should we try to get permission to just create our
own copy of it?

The domain itself (http://www.gweep.ca/) is still in use but gives the
default lighttpd splash page.

I cannot tell is the author is still around (twitter account inactive
since ~2010, no other activity that I could find with a quick search).

--
Joe Conway
PostgreSQL Contributors Team