Installation problem ~!

From: "Harshad Pethe" <hpethe(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Installation problem ~!
Date: 2008-08-05 18:15:49
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I have recently tried to install pgsql on Windows but I get the
following error consistently !

Error : " psql : recieved invalid response to SSL negotiation ! "

This error is encountered as soon as I try to start psql ! The installation
completes fine , but I'm not able to do anything with psql !

Please help !

Another thing ........ I had about six months back installed and used the
same thing though a version which is not as new as this one ( I had run
8.3.1 I think ! ) So I dont understand the problem I'm facing now !

Thanking you in anticipation !

- Harshad Pethe
Student,
Nashik,