Documentation improvement patch

From: Oleg Sibiryakov <o(dot)sibiryakov(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
To: pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Documentation improvement patch
Date: 2024-09-05 09:33:49
Lists: pgsql-docs

Dear all,

I have prepared a patch containing some minor inconsistencies in the
documentation. Please, take a look.

The inconsistencies were noticed by: Ekaterina Kiryanova, Elena
Indrupskaya, Maxim Yablokov, Anna Uraskova, Elena Karavaeva, and me.

We will be looking forward to your feedback.

The patch shall be applied to the REL_17_STABLE branch.

--
Regards,
Oleg Sibiryakov

Attachment Content-Type Size
doc-improvements.patch text/x-patch 24.5 KB