Restore 1 Table from pg_dumpall?

From: Rich Shepard <rshepard(at)appl-ecosys(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Restore 1 Table from pg_dumpall?
Date: 2013-01-22 17:57:23
Lists: pgsql-general

I neglected to dump a single table before adding additional rows to it via
psql. Naturally, I messed up the table. I have a full pg_dumpall of all
three databases and all their tables in a single .sql file from 2 days ago.
The file is 386M in size and emacs is taking a very long time to move around
in it.

Is there a way I can extract a single table's schema and data from the
full backup? If so, I can then drop the fubar'd table and do it correctly
this time.

Rich