Posgresql 9.6.1 Bug

From: "Maphumulo, Ncebo" <nmaphumulo(at)fnb(dot)co(dot)za>
To: "pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: DL - FNB Loans Infrastructure <DLFNBLoansInfrastructure(at)services(dot)firstrand(dot)net>
Subject: Posgresql 9.6.1 Bug
Date: 2017-02-20 07:56:06
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Good Day

Please see below the error that we getting after upgrading our PostgreSQL to 9.6.1 from 9.4. Please advise if we need a latest patch for the bug.

We are getting the following when starting up JBoss with Postgres 9.6.1:

"ERROR [org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.spi.SqlExceptionHelper] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 62) ERROR: column am.amcanorder does not exist"

Regards;
Lucky Maphumulo
0877368417.

To read FirstRand Bank's Disclaimer for this email click on the following address or copy into your Internet browser:
https://www.fnb.co.za/about-fnb/legal-matters/email-disclaimer.html

firstrandbankdisclaimer(at)fnb(dot)co(dot)za and we will send you a copy of the Disclaimer.