Re: posgres tunning

From: "Gavin M(dot) Roy" <gmr(at)myyearbook(dot)com>
To: "phoenix(dot)kiula(at)gmail(dot)com" <phoenix(dot)kiula(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: posgres tunning
Date: 2007-08-19 15:26:03
Lists: pgsql-general

We use PHP, but think of it as a universal PgSQL proxy.. If you connect to
a connection you setup in pgBouncer via psql, it looks like a normal
database. Nothing is different in your code but where you connect (for us,
it's the same as our core DB server on a different server). Let me know if
that answers your question, would be happy to elaborate further if needed.