Re: User management via sqlite / pgadmin4.db

From: Isaias Sanchez <isaias(dot)sanchez(dot)l(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: User management via sqlite / pgadmin4.db
Date: 2018-04-27 07:59:44
Lists: pgadmin-support

The password encryption are handled by flask (python code), so my guess
is there is no way to do the same inside sqlite as it is.

If you insist in doing that, insert any string into password field and
the user must click on "Forgot Password" to configure a valid one.

INSERT INTO user (email, password,active) VALUES
('user(at)domain(dot)com','blablabla',1);

Cheers,

Isaias S.