Re: Reading pg mailing lists from mobile device ?

From: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jkatz(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: legrand legrand <legrand_legrand(at)hotmail(dot)com>, "pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2020-06-15 21:43:48
Lists: pgsql-www

On 6/15/20 4:17 PM, legrand legrand wrote:
> Hi Jonathan,
>
> Thank you for this detailled answer.
>
> I know https://www.postgresql.org/list/
> and even more
> https://www.postgresql.org/search/?m=1&q=
>
> That works fine when searching a specific subject.
>
> But my need is different, it is simply to get "news" and
> *see what where the latests messages
> *
>
> * *sorted by "date" desc,
> *
> * *"within last day"*
> * *optionally restricted to a mailing list*
> * *(my need being more excluding mailing list(s) ...)
> *

If I click into the archives, I can get exactly that:

https://www.postgresql.org/list/pgsql-hackers/since/202006150000/

in this case, all the email from pgsql-hackers for the last day.

I'm still confident we can make the search/filtering experience better,
particularly the results, but we do provide a path for that use case
today (outside of the "reverse ordering").

Jonathan