Sv: Re: a recommendation on admin tool

From: Andreas Joseph Krogh <andreas(at)visena(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Sv: Re: a recommendation on admin tool
Date: 2019-02-02 11:14:05
Lists: pgsql-sql

På lørdag 02. februar 2019 kl. 02:25:13, skrev john fabiani <
johnf(at)jfcomputer(dot)com <mailto:johnf(at)jfcomputer(dot)com>>: This list appears to be a
new list - I'm checking it out as I type.   That said, I really wonder what
everone is using for the latest version of Postgres 11.

Thanks,

Johnf     I've used PostgreSQL for > 20 years now, and have always used the
command-line tools which comes with it. That said, doing most of my work
programming in Scala and using IntelliJ IDEA, I use IDEA as a query-tool as it
has excellent PG-support, syntax-highlighting, autocomplete and such.   BTW;
This list isn't new, I started using it in
2002: https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/3C5FBB0C.9060304@xythos.com   --
Andreas Joseph Krogh CTO / Partner - Visena AS Mobile: +47 909 56 963
andreas(at)visena(dot)com <mailto:andreas(at)visena(dot)com> www.visena.com
<https://www.visena.com> <https://www.visena.com>