Re: Sv: Re: a recommendation on admin tool

From: john fabiani <johnf(at)jfcomputer(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Sv: Re: a recommendation on admin tool
Date: 2019-02-02 13:43:53
Lists: pgsql-sql

It may not be a new list (actually I mis-spoke I should have said the
links work). But I'm glad Martin posted the link
(https://severalnines.com/blog/top-gui-tools-postgresql) which provided
a link to DBeaver.   So far DBeaver is working and I'm able to increase
the font size (default is way to small) and few other tweaks I needed.

Thanks,

Johnf