Postgres JDBC3 driver compliance

To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgres JDBC3 driver compliance
Date: 2003-01-15 13:41:22
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hello,

I wonder if someone can tell me how compliant the new (14 Jan 2003) Postgres
JDBC 3 driver is with the JDBC 3 standard.

In particular, does it support
* Reusue of prepared statements by connection pools
* Retrieval of auto-generated keys
* Ability to have multiple open ResultSet objects

I can't seem to find any documentation on the state of the JDBC driver code.
If anyone has any useful links etc then please let me know.

Kind regards,
Ian