Re: I18n & Pgaccess ( & psql)

From: "Tille, Andreas" <TilleA(at)rki(dot)de>
To: PostgreSQL General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: I18n & Pgaccess ( & psql)
Date: 2002-04-08 10:53:51
Lists: pgsql-general

On Mon, 8 Apr 2002, Leif Jensen wrote:

> I have been using PostgreSQL for a very long time, but just recently
> started to use Pgaccess. Very impressive program ;-).
Actually I'm not really impressed by pgaccess. Every time I want
to insert i18n charcaters I have to boot my second box with W$ and
fire up Access. This is the only reason for me to run Win$ and I would
really love if someone would tell me about some modern Gtk+ or Qt based
PostgreSQL client which offers a reasonable internationalized table
editing.

Kind regards

Andreas.