getColumns()

From: Auri Mason <amason(at)syntrex(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: getColumns()
Date: 2002-04-03 16:22:34
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi list,

in my applications I use getColumns() method to retrieve the size of some
fileds to avoid the exceed of the field size during an insert.
This procedure works fine with oracle, DB2 and MSsql JDBC but seems it
doesn't work (return a null) with the postgresql JDBC driver (feb 9 2002
release).
Anyone of you has some note/fix/workaround about this?

p.s. I use % as schema

TIA, Auri