Re: Primary Key

From: <rcastagnoli(at)katamail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Primary Key
Date: 2002-03-29 12:09:05
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

No, the OID, as every system field, isn't retrieved automatcally in a ResulSet, for example with a query such as: "SELECT * FROM Addr;". You must specify the system fields that you want. For example "SELECT oid,* FROM Addr;".

I have a question. Is it possible, after a table creation, to declare a field as a PRIMARY KEY? In particular I want to declare explicity the system field oid as a PRIMARY KEY.

Many thanks!

Riccardo

Fai i tuoi acquisti su www.kwshopping.it