Re: re: REFERENCES

From: Darren Ferguson <darren(at)crystalballinc(dot)com>
To: ngterry <ngterry(at)sinaman(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: re: REFERENCES
Date: 2002-03-10 16:10:09
Lists: pgsql-general

CREATE TABLE purchase (id int, po int, date date, PRIMARY KEY (id));

CREATE TABLE lcopen (lc numeric, po int, PRIMARY KEY (lc));

CREATE TABLE lcreceive (
id int,
lc numeric REFERENCES lcopen(lc),
purid int REFERENCES purchase(id)
)
;

I think this is what you are asking this will effectively make lc and
purid in lcreceive foreign keys of the other tables

Darren Ferguson