re: REFERENCES

From: ngterry <ngterry(at)sinaman(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: re: REFERENCES
Date: 2002-03-10 15:40:40
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi!

I am just a newbie in postgresql. What if:

CREATE TABLE purchase (id int, po int, date date, PRIMARY KEY (id));

CREATE TABLE lcopen (lc numeric, po int, PRIMARY KEY (lc));

CREATE TABLE lcreceive (id int, lc numeric REFERENCES lcopen, purid int REFERENCES purchase);

How do I refer the keywords po in table lcopen to table purchase the po keywords? I am quite confuse, since I have announce id in table purchase as PRIMARY KEY. I do not know how to key another keywords.

Best regards,

Terence
新浪SMS短訊:http://sms.sina.com.hk
給遠方親友傳上無限驚喜