Re: [INTERFACES] working with ODBC driver

From: Herbert Ambos <herbert(at)tuba(dot)msuiit(dot)edu(dot)ph>
To: Robert Carbonari <robertC(at)opmr(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] working with ODBC driver
Date: 1999-06-04 00:59:13
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

i had the same problem, but i use MS Access 97 as an interface. Could
somebody tell us on what procedures to embark (or script/code) just to
manipulate (add/delete/vacuum/create...) the database at the back end
server. I tried to searc the net about this but i didn't got the info.
Thanks in advance.

Herbert Ambos
Iligan City, Philippines