working with ODBC driver

From: Robert Carbonari <robertC(at)opmr(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: working with ODBC driver
Date: 1999-06-02 20:05:31
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi,

I'm using VBscript and ADO on my station to manipulate , via the ODBC
driver, a table on Postgres which is sitting in a Linux server.
I can Read information from the table (which I entered manually through
PgAdmin), but I can't add new rows to the table through the script. The
script abends after trying to execute the (ADO) AddNew method. What's
wrong? Does Postgres not understand this command? Should I use ODBC
directly to work with the table?

Robert Carbonari
Programmer
Optimal Robotics Corp.
e-mail: robertc(at)optimal-robotics(dot)com
phone: (514)738-8885 ext. 146