Did the patch get recieved?

From: Peter T Mount <psqlhack(at)maidast(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Did the patch get recieved?
Date: 1998-01-08 14:17:03
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I posted a fairly large patch for the jdbc driver a couple of days ago,
but I haven't seen it appear on the patches list. Did anyone else see it?

If not, I'll repackage it into smaller chunks, and resend it.

--
Peter T Mount petermount(at)earthling(dot)net or pmount(at)maidast(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk
Main Homepage: http://www.demon.co.uk/finder