[Pljava-dev] commit + bug emails

From: books at ejurka(dot)com (Kris Jurka)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] commit + bug emails
Date: 2007-11-20 16:56:04
Lists: pljava-dev

Now that we've got some more people working on pljava I think it would
help our coordination to send out commit messages and have the pgfoundry
bug trackers send out emails when items are entered/updated. Do people
want them sent to this list or should they be sent to a separate list to
keep this one focused on discussion? Personally I think a separate list
is better: pljava-dev-details, pljava-alerts, ...

Kris Jurka