Re: News gateway down?

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Alessio Bragadini <alessio(at)albourne(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>, <brains(at)albourne(dot)com>
Subject: Re: News gateway down?
Date: 2001-04-03 13:09:13
Lists: pgsql-general

the main server had problems with a corrupted index ... somehow, an
article goes through that had bad headers ... finally got a fix from the
developers late last night, and we're back up and running as of early this
morning ....

On Tue, 3 Apr 2001, Alessio Bragadini wrote:

> Hi,
> usually I track postgresql.org's lists using the Usenet news gateway at
> news.postgresql.org. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to connect to
> the server since Saturday. Is there any problem?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Alessio F. Bragadini alessio(at)albourne(dot)com
> APL Financial Services http://village.albourne.com
> Nicosia, Cyprus phone: +357-2-755750
>
> "It is more complicated than you think"
> -- The Eighth Networking Truth from RFC 1925

Marc G. Fournier ICQ#7615664 IRC Nick: Scrappy
Systems Administrator @ hub.org