Re: Need PostgreSQL startup scripts

From: "Russell Hires" <rhires(at)earthlink(dot)net>
To: Justin Clift <jclift(at)iprimus(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Need PostgreSQL startup scripts
Date: 2001-04-03 11:29:48
Lists: pgsql-general

I had the same problem with the start up script on debian myself. Rebooting
took care of it, though I'm not sure why. I wasn't able to just simply type
"/etc/init.d/postgresql start" and it start. I did a complete reboot and it
did start.

Russell

"I don't care if you're going nowhere,
Just take good care of the world."