Trigger aborted on error

From: "Andrij Korud" <akorud(at)polynet(dot)lviv(dot)ua>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Trigger aborted on error
Date: 1999-10-31 19:34:23
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi.
I've such problem :
I table with primary key and in trigger try to insert into this table data
wich violate constrain (not uniq). When ectually executing SPI_execp I got
a message "ERROR: cannot insert a duplicate key into a unique index" and
trigger executing is aborted. What should I do in order to get this error
as a result from SPI_execp and continue trigger execution?

Thanks in advance,
Andriy Korud, Lviv, Ukraine