regarding remote connection

From: Deepak Trika <deepaktrika(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: regarding remote connection
Date: 2022-02-06 17:41:51
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

I got a problem if anyone can provide any insight/advice,

I have a postgres-12 running on ubuntu on AWS default port 5432, everything working fine on the server.

But when I try to connect this server from client its giving time out, I have done the following

on the ubuntu server port 5432 is open
added entry to postgres.config for listen addresses='*'

modified pg_hba.conf file and added
host all all 0.0.0.0/0 md5
host all all ::/0 md5

Appreciate the reply.