Re: PHP and Error Reporting

From: Thom Dyson <TDyson(at)sybex(dot)com>
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PHP and Error Reporting
Date: 2005-03-01 21:34:08
Lists: pgsql-php

I use Gyozo Papp's error handler class. Very useful because you can set
errors to go to a pop-up window or to a log depending on where you are in
the testing process.

http://freshmeat.net/projects/errorhandler/

It hasn't been updated in a couple years, but don't let that put you off.
It works just fine.

Thom Dyson
Director of Information Services
Sybex, Inc.