Re: PHP and Error Reporting

From: <operationsengineer1(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Mitch Pirtle <mitch(dot)pirtle(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PHP and Error Reporting
Date: 2005-03-01 20:29:57
Lists: pgsql-php

--- Mitch Pirtle <mitch(dot)pirtle(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 11:27:15 -0800 (PST),
> operationsengineer1(at)yahoo(dot)com
> <operationsengineer1(at)yahoo(dot)com> wrote:
> > i also have the following set in my php.ini
> file...
> >
> > display_errors = On
> >
> > error_reporting = ~E_ALL
>
> Doesn't the tilde mean 'everything but E_ALL'?
>
> -- Mitch

could be - i had it both with and without the tilde
and still come up with nothing. i have to upload the
file to my online webserver and run it in order to get
error messages. i can't win for losing on this one.

i'm wondering is something special has to be done for
a cgi and/or windowsxp and/or cygwin install that
isn't required for another type of install.