Upgrading to 7.3 on Mandrake Linux

From: wsheldah(at)lexmark(dot)com
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Upgrading to 7.3 on Mandrake Linux
Date: 2003-03-11 15:24:57
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can find postgresql 7.3.x rpm's for a Mandrake 9
system? I found what I thought was the main one several weeks ago, but
today when I did a test install with it it asked for several
postgresql-related rpm's, and I can't find any of them on rpmfind.net or
mandrakelinux.com, not even the one I downloaded previously. Suggestions or
pointers, anyone?
Thanks,

Wes