starting with postgresql

From: "jules" <tojules(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)PostgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: starting with postgresql
Date: 2002-08-05 18:38:12
Lists: pgsql-general

from jules
to whom it may concern.

i'm new to postgresql.
i would like to where i can get help for a begineer like me.
i would like to know how to install postgresql properly on my
redhat linux 7.2 computer network.how do i activate it or instal it.
second how to create a database in postgresql.could you send me some examples on how to do that in redhat linux 7.2.
your help or assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Jules.