Re: starting with postgresql

From: "Jeff MacDonald" <jeff(at)tsunamicreek(dot)com>
To: "jules" <tojules(at)hotmail(dot)com>, <pgsql-general(at)PostgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: starting with postgresql
Date: 2002-08-06 18:52:28
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Jules,

You should probably start with www.postgresql.org , there is alot of
documentation there that should
cover all of your questions.

Jeff.
-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-general-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
[mailto:pgsql-general-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org]On Behalf Of jules
Sent: Monday, August 05, 2002 3:38 PM
To: pgsql-general(at)PostgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: [GENERAL] starting with postgresql

from jules
to whom it may concern.

i'm new to postgresql.
i would like to where i can get help for a begineer like me.
i would like to know how to install postgresql properly on my
redhat linux 7.2 computer network.how do i activate it or instal it.
second how to create a database in postgresql.could you send me some
examples on how to do that in redhat linux 7.2.
your help or assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Jules.