Need help to install PostgreSQL version 10.3 on RHEL 7 & 8

From: Sacheen Birhade <sacheen(dot)birhade(at)veritas(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-pkg-yum(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-pkg-yum(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Need help to install PostgreSQL version 10.3 on RHEL 7 & 8
Date: 2022-04-04 05:32:48
Lists: pgsql-pkg-yum

Hello,

This is Sacheen from Veritas Technologies.

As HA vendor, We provide high availability to PostgreSQL also. We support multiple versions of the PostgreSQL. We need your help to install PostgreSQL version 10.3 on RHEL 7 & 8 - x86-64.
Could you please help to install the specified version with documentations?

Thanks,
Sacheen Birhade.