Re: Need help to install PostgreSQL version 10.3 on RHEL 7 & 8

From: Ugo Bellavance <ugob(at)lubik(dot)ca>
To: Sacheen Birhade <sacheen(dot)birhade(at)veritas(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-pkg-yum(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-pkg-yum(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Need help to install PostgreSQL version 10.3 on RHEL 7 & 8
Date: 2022-04-04 12:41:20
Lists: pgsql-pkg-yum

Hi,

This mailing list is only for reporting packaging problems and ask
questions related to the packaging (not installation and use) of
PostgreSQL. I recommend you look at this URL for professional services:
https://www.postgresql.org/support/professional_support/.

Regards,

--
Ugo Bellavance (ugob(at)lubik(dot)ca)