Re: Postgresql active-active nodes in cluster

From: Vidyashree H S <Shreevidya(dot)hs(at)exaleapsemi(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, Greg Sabino Mullane <htamfids(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Kashif Zeeshan <kashi(dot)zeeshan(at)gmail(dot)com>, "pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Postgresql active-active nodes in cluster
Date: 2024-05-10 05:18:42
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks all for your inputs.

*
Currently I'm working on active-passive(Primary and standby scenario).
*
I'm preparing one study report on active-active node implementation which talks about active-active nodes background, theoretical explanation, implementation part which includes some trails on this. For that, I'm checking for the resources.

Thanks
Vidyashree H S