How do I 'include' a stored procedure in a SQL script file

From: "Donna Rudd" <donna(at)therudds(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: How do I 'include' a stored procedure in a SQL script file
Date: 2009-01-07 11:41:20
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,
All I want to do is 'include' a stored procedure (contained in another
script file) into my main PostgreSQL database creation script file so that
it can get defined/declared before I define my triggers to call it. It seems
such a simple thing but I don't seem to be able to find any examples or
documentation. Please help!