Re: How do I 'include' a stored procedure in a SQL script file

From: "Serge Fonville" <serge(dot)fonville(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: donna(at)therudds(dot)co(dot)uk
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How do I 'include' a stored procedure in a SQL script file
Date: 2009-01-07 12:41:43
Lists: pgsql-general

An .sql file is just a list of sql you can just as well enter when running
psql.If you had the psql prompt open, what would you type to execute the
commands in an .sql file, limited to 'true' sql and not psql specific
commands

If you know that you know which lines to add to the .sql file

Hope this helps

Regards,

Serge fonville