Silent Install Parameters

From: David Mear <david(at)mearkats(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Silent Install Parameters
Date: 2022-04-11 14:18:58
Lists: pgadmin-support

Good afternoon,

I have been asked to create a script to install pgAdmin silently via our RMM. Can someone provide me with the silent parameters as my attempts have worked locally with a administrator PowerShell but once it runs as SYSTEM through our RMM, it fails.

Any assistance would be greatly applicated.

Kindest regards,
David.