Running development version of pgAdmin 4 corrupts the configuration

From: Hanxue Lee <hanxue(at)outlook(dot)com>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Running development version of pgAdmin 4 corrupts the configuration
Date: 2017-07-25 10:13:42
Lists: pgadmin-support

I was using pgAdmin 4 without any problems, until I started mucking around with the development version of pgAdmin 4 from the Git repository.

After that, pgAdmin 4 fail to launch, with the following error:

[cid:a665269e-12ae-4d3d-830b-904641d03cfa]

×

I do not see any files in $HOME/.pgadmin that I can tweak to solve the issue.

My workaround is to rename the $HOME/.pgadmin directory so that launching pgAdmin 4 again will regenerate fresh files.

Is there any way to fix the configuration for pgAdmin 4? Or are those settings actually stored in a database?

Best regards,

Hanxue