Re: Running development version of pgAdmin 4 corrupts the configuration

From: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Hanxue Lee <hanxue(at)outlook(dot)com>
Cc: "pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Running development version of pgAdmin 4 corrupts the configuration
Date: 2017-07-26 11:30:59
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

First of all, using pgAdmin4 directly from git repository is not a
suggested way to use it.

With pgAdmin4 version 1.6, we have changed the way we bundle and serve the
javascript and other static files. Refer steps in this email thread
<https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAKKotZST2nNzAVAF4vD5fo-Nm_dCQ4qen4FCGYdx-xabfE7_bw@mail.gmail.com>,
if you still want to use it from git repository.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala