Re: PostgreSQL book

From: "K Parker" <kparker(at)eudoramail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL book
Date: 2000-10-12 18:48:04
Lists: pgsql-general

> It could be just me, but the online docs are
> more references... books like Bruce's do more
> to teach.

I don't think it's just you; that seems like a very accurate description. However, there's nothing inherent to keep tutorial material from being furnished online together with the reference manuals. On an Open Source project like this one, all it takes is someone interested and willing to make it happen...