About pgagent monitor authority

From: Zhiyu ZY13 Xu <xuzy13(at)lenovo(dot)com>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: About pgagent monitor authority
Date: 2021-03-08 16:27:52
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi pgadmin/pgagent support

I experience a authority problem when using pgagent. Some developer want to check the pgagent jobs running status by pgadmin.
It’s easy to view and check the jobs running status by pgadmin.
But I found that only SUPER user could check the pgagent status by pgadmin.
as a PG DBA. I don’t want to others to using SUPER authority user.
Is there any way to grant specify permission to developer to check pgagent jobs running status by pgadmin except use SUPER user ? Thanks in advance.

[cid:image001(dot)png(at)01D7147B(dot)1044DB80]

徐志宇(Jack)
Database Engineer

DB Team,ITS. Lenovo China
Phone: 86-18910860709
Email:xuzy13(at)lenovo(dot)com
No.6 Shangdi West Road, Haidian District Beijing, China, 100085