答复: [BUGS] BUG #14615: ReplicationOriginShmemInit Memory access cross-border

From: shao bret <bret(dot)shao(at)outlook(dot)com>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: 答复: [BUGS] BUG #14615: ReplicationOriginShmemInit Memory access cross-border
Date: 2017-04-10 07:02:06
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi Michael,
Thanks for your quickly response!
I think maybe you have a little misunderstanding with my solution.

My solution is that
if (!found)
{
int i;
MemSet(replication_states_ctl, 0, ReplicationOriginShmemSize());
replication_states_ctl->tranche_id = LWLockNewTrancheId();
replication_states_ctl->tranche.name = "ReplicationOrigins";
replication_states_ctl->tranche.array_base =
&replication_states[0].lock;
replication_states_ctl->tranche.array_stride =
sizeof(ReplicationState);

//MemSet(replication_states, 0, ReplicationOriginShmemSize());

for (i = 0; i < max_replication_slots; i++)
LWLockInitialize(&replication_states[i].lock,
replication_states_ctl->tranche_id);
}
So I think it’s easier for understanding code.
What do you think?

Thanks.
Bret

发送自 Windows 10 版邮件<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>应用