ERROR: invalid memory alloc request size 0

From: "John Hagstrand" <john(dot)hagstrand(at)interageresearch(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ERROR: invalid memory alloc request size 0
Date: 2004-04-07 21:43:44
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I'm getting the following error when I try to update or insert into a table.
This just started happening today. The table has been working fine up to
now. The table has 27,000 rows and 24 columns.

ERROR: invalid memory alloc request size 0

Why does this happen? And how can I work around it?

Thanks
John

John Hagstrand
Interage Research, Inc.
18733 State Line Road
Antioch, IL 60002
847 838 5371
john(dot)hagstrand(at)interageresearch(dot)com
Information Technology Consulting
www.interageresearch.com