Re: python patch

From: "Christopher Kings-Lynne" <chriskl(at)familyhealth(dot)com(dot)au>
Subject: Re: python patch
Date: 2002-08-08 03:01:23
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Greg,

If you're looking at the Python code, do you feel like trying to submit a
patch to make it respec the new 'attisdropped' attribute of the
'pg_attribute' catalog. This is a flag that indicates that a column is
dropped and I notice that Python accesses the pg_attribute relation, and
probably needs to skip over attisdropped columns.

Oh yeah, you'd have to be working with CVS postgres to do this...

Just a thought...no pressure :)

Chris