pgAgent Job: Issue with windows batch (exe application+ arguments)

From: 周志勤 <joe(dot)zhou(at)dualhelios(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgAgent Job: Issue with windows batch (exe application+ arguments)
Date: 2024-04-24 05:54:45
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,pgadmin-hackers.

I am using pgagent(edb_pgagent_pg16.exe) to config job for custom application (.exe) with arguments.

The problem I encountered if I add command parameters as showed below, I got result with "r"

but if I run the test.exxe without the parameters, the result is "s".

I am wondering if the pgagent batch scripts doesn't support run exe with parameters? How shall I workaroud this problem.

Looking foward to your reply.

Thanks and best regards,
Joe

joe(dot)zhou(at)dualhelios(dot)com